All About Tim
Hello, my name is Tim and here is a little bio about me:
I currently live in Hertfordshire (I say currently as I would love to move to Somerset one day!) As a family and marriage celebrant, I predominantly work across Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire and London, and I frequently travel to Somerset so I am more than happy to cover these areas too. I am more than happy to discuss working further afield in the UK and am also available to go abroad and conduct the ceremony at your chosen destination.
No two people are the same, so why would you want your ceremony to be like anybody else’s?
As a Professional
- I have attended the Fellowship of Professional Celebrants and gained a certificate for the training given for family and marriage celebrancy.
- I am called a marriage celebrant as I have been trained and had the experience to professionally write a wedding just for you, no other wedding will be the same.
- I am called a family celebrant because I can professionally write a child naming ceremony for you and your new addition (either a newborn or a new adoption) and include any symbolic ceremony too.
- I work closely with you to make sure you get the ceremony that is exactly what you want it to be.
Outside of Ceremonies
- I am the ‘granddad’ to our pup dog Mylo the Yorkshire terrier (a long story!)
- I am a husband – Claire and I were married November 2014.
- I learned to Jive for our wedding and now I love going to Rockabilly clubs and dressing up in 1950’s clothing.
- I also have a Dog Accessories website selling collars, leads, clothing, treats etc for your favorite pup dog (and larger dogs) which is also named after our own dog Mylo. You can find it here at smileymyley.co.uk.
- Nerd Alert!! I love watching anything Sci-Fi particularly Star Trek (all series) and have been to some conventions a few years ago. I love all the marvel films and think that ‘Game of Thrones’ is awesome! - 'Vikings' is addictive too . . .
- I love to read too, and have the complete collection of Lee Child books (Jack Reacher played by Tom Cruise!! Really?) and find James Patterson books a good read too.